Project Manager/Research Associate
Qmetrics Technologies is seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious Project Manager to join the Qmetrics family. We are looking for an organized, efficient self-starter with a desire to advance in the company. The Project Manager will be responsible for organizing personnel and project tasks, ensuring deadlines are met, communicating changes, and maintaining efficient project tracking records. This person will also act as a Research Associate supporting the Chief Medical Officer by prioritizing workflow, daily tasks, and assisting with image analysis functions as required. This is a full-time position based in Qmetrics’ Pittsford, NY, headquarters.
- Manage projects from initiation to completion, including timeline adherence, internal communications, financialtracking and project deliverables.
- Manage external communication between company, Sponsor and clinical study site personnel.
- Manage internal communications between project stakeholders, identifying and facilitating resolution of resource and schedule conflicts.
- Keep track of the planned daily activities for company projects, organizing schedules for key team members, particularly the Chief Medical Officer to prioritize workflows.
- Serve as the primary project contact, both internally and externally, and interact with client/customer to assurecomprehensive management of projects, while delivering a high-quality service.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the project team, including Data Management, Core Lab, SoftwareDevelopment, Sales, and Medical teams.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are accurate, meet internal requirements, and are completed in accordancewith client specifications and expectations.
- Facilitate project changes and timeline adjustments and prepare associated documentation.
- Develop appropriate meeting agendas for project meetings, record minutes and distribute to team.
- Understand FDA regulations and implications for business functions and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in project management or customer service roles
- Familiarity with project management processes
- Customer service background
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience/college major in life sciences
- Experience with Clinical Trials
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.